Debating about whether or not to have your ventilation system cleaning done professionally? While you may know that a clean duct system can improve the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system, it might surprise you to hear that having your ducts cleaned can also improve the health of your home and family.
[bctt tweet=”…having your ducts cleaned can also improve the health of your home and family.” username=”SanAirClean”]
Benefits of Ventilation System Cleaning
Having your ventilation system cleaned will give you peace of mind. You probably have no idea what is lurking in you ducts, so having a professional take a look can help ease your worries. They can assess your current ventilation system and let you know whether a cleaning is necessary.
When you have your ventilation system professionally cleaned, you and your family will experience better respiratory health because there will be fewer contaminants in your AC system and therefore, fewer contaminants in the air you breathe. Cleaning your ducts can get rid of, and help fight, mold growth, which is wonderful for anyone in your home with upper respiratory problems.
[bctt tweet=”When you have your ventilation system professionally cleaned, you and your family will experience better respiratory health…” username=”SanAirClean”]
When you clean your ducts, your HVAC will perform better. It will be more efficient because air flows more easily through the ducts.
Increased air conditioner efficiency due to increased air flow through your AC ducting. And, if you’ve noticed a weird, stale smell in the house cleaning your ductwork may decrease those odors because it cleans out all the ‘gunk’ that has built up in there.
Reasons to Consider Having Your Ventilation System Cleaning Done Professionally
There are a number of reasons to call in a professional to have those ducts cleaned. For example,
- If you have no idea when they were last cleaned: If you can’t remember, it’s probably been a while. Time to get the dirt out!
- Pets: If you have pets that shed, it is a good idea to have all that pet hair cleaned out of your ducts.
- You are moving in: If you’re moving in to a new home, and the previous owners haven’t had the ducts cleaned for you, and they can’t tell you when the ventilation system was last cleaned, it’s good to start fresh!
- Smokers: If someone in your home smokes, it’s a good idea to get the ducts cleaned to keep the air clean.
- Rodents: If an inspection leads to the revelation that you have rodents or other animals in your ductwork, a cleaning will remove their detritus (and maybe keep them from coming back!)/
- Allergies: If someone in your family suffers from asthma or allergies a cleaning will help them breathe better.
If any of these situations pertain to you, make sure to call a professional in to take a look! You’ll breathe better, and have peace of mind, when your ductwork has been cleaned.
[bctt tweet=”You’ll breathe better, and have peace of mind, when your ductwork has been cleaned.” username=”SanAirClean”]
For over 20 years, we have been helping people who are working on improving indoor air quality by providing high quality workmanship with unparalleled customer service to both residential and commercial customers. Our staff of professionals are dedicated to serving your specific needs from the moment you contact us until the completion of your remediation project. Visit our website or contact us today for more information or to schedule your mold remediation consultation.